Thursday, August 9, 2007

Reader participation.

Since so few of you take the time to comment in this space, and since this is meant to be an exchange of ideas, I thought I'd swipe a page from other media titans and appropriate some of their tactics. Henceforth and hitherto, whenever your editor feels attention is flagging I will post a picture of a hometown "hottie." The picture here happens to be of Ilsa, my masseuse.

Ilsa is a pro at both "rolfing" and deep muscle. In her spare time she is learning English and (thanks to me) Yiddish. As this photo suggests, Ilsa loves watersports. Ilsa is a fabulous cook...and, to you fellas out there, she's single! Yowsah!

5 comments:

Banjo Patterson said...

I'm actually between masseuses right now. Does she have a website where I can get more information?

george tannenbaum said...

i suppose this is just another joke to you, huh?

george tannenbaum said...

ps. take it from me, being between masseuses ain't a bad place to be. hubba hubba.

dawife said...

So this is the huge Russian masseuse you've been going to?

Anonymous said...

Because I’m all Web 2.8 like that, ROLF seems like it wants to be part of masseuse text lingo.

Or not.