Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The era of low-rise jeans.

As the Latins once exclaimed, "O tempore, o mores!" Oh the times, oh the customs.

A la mode today are jeans cut, as my fictional Yiddishe mama would say, so they fit just below your pupik. I'm not a prude, a figure out of a Grant Wood painting. But I don't like this. And I'll tell you why.

I am shooting today. And shooting involves a crew and a bunch of people bending over and hammering or taping or doing something else that involves bending.

It was ever thus. But these days there's a problem.

Everytime someone bends over, the whole would can see their butt crack. And frankly, I'm not that into butt cracks even when they're the cracks of the beautiful people.

2 comments:

newfriendjill said...

I couldn't help but notice the profound effect those butt cracks had on your ability to spell.

george tannenbaum said...

oops.