Monday, December 24, 2012

Dear friends and readers.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.

I am off for ten days in the sun with my family.

Because I am who I am, my time off will not be, I'm sure 100% off. I'm sure there will be phone calls from work, a raft of emails and a visitation of stupidities that will further curl my hair.

I am in pre-production on a half-dozen new TV spots and the politics and banalities of work will accompany these. The credit grab has already commenced. Finger-pointing will follow sure as night follows day.

This is life.

And in the end, none of this small-dickedness matters.

Do your job.

Stick to your knitting.

See more than you say.

And there's a chance things will turn out ok.

I won't be writing as much as usual when I'm gone, but I will check in.

Again, Happy Holidays to you all.


2 comments:

Bukes said...

Have a good one, Geo! Eagerly awaiting more curmudgeonliness in 2013.

bob hoffman said...

Have fun and don't bring your laptop.