Friday, June 17, 2016

This Band of Brothers. And Sisters.

I’ll be the first to admit, there is very little I detest more than working late.

The fact of the matter is, most often I’m the first one in the office in the morning and I do my best work while the frost is still on the pumpkin.

But now I am working with some of the best people I have ever worked with. On a major brand. With major challenges.

It’s demanding.

Tough.

Even enervating.

Annoying.

Frustrating.

That is the nature of work, maybe even the nature of relationships. And life itself.

You are, if you’re lucky, faced with things that challenge you. That scare you. That make you question yourself and your ability.

But time and again, working with really good people, with fortitude, you come through.

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me 
Shall be my brother;"

Peace out, brothers and sisters.


No comments: